My Blog List

Welcome back to the Quilchena School Library. The library is open at recess, before school Monday to Thursday and after school Wednesday and Thursday. Students and parents are welcome to come into the library to exchange books at any of these times. We do have a small parent section where books can be signed out.

Our Scholastic Book Fair will be held from Monday, Oct 4th to Thursday Oct. 8th. Any help we can get would be really appreciated.

This year as well as my role as Teacher Librarian I will also working as a resource teacher in divisions 5,6 and 7. This means I am in the school more often and students will have more access to the library. I am looking forward to seeing you all in the library sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. thank u . your posts have been very helpful for my project :) ''

    floods

    ReplyDelete